Wednesday, October 8, 2008

5:43 am

I started writing this post at 5:43 am.

I have a midterm in 6 hours and 17 minutes.

How do I feel I will do on this thing?

Not well if I stop now.

It's now 5:47 am.

In roughly 7 hours and 13 minutes Fall Break for me will begin.

I have classes Thursday, but nothing of too much substance.

It'll be glorious.



Anyway, enough of that. We have a FAMILY GROUP BLOG!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, HOPSCOTCH has a BLOG~ How cool are we??

I've already been so blessed by our fg already, I can't even start to put it all down here.

Random thoughts that have been swirling around my mind tonight:
- There are some amazing people around me; don't know how I'd survive without their love and support.
- I need to... fix some stuff.
- Ancient Greece is really interesting. Just not now.

No comments: