Friday, July 22, 2011

a study. kind of.

due to the recent realization that my life is riddled with the most peculiar acquaintances, i've decided to record some noteworthy interactions with aforementioned subjects. my hope is to share glimpses into the creative means by which God brings laughter, confusion, and general blessing into my life.

note: the following is a collection of real-life conversations via various modes of communication. as unbelievable and fantastic as some may seem, no situation is fabricated or manipulated in any shape or form, though some necessary censorship may have occurred.

--------------------------------------------------

subject 07222011BK
codename: brian kim, BK
acquisition: Gchat
situation: heatwave (102 degree weather.)
07/22/2011 6:35 PM EST

(BK's status: i'm moving to alaska)
me: take me with you.
we'll buy two separate igloos.
B 국원 K: you can't buy igloos
you make them
you can make mine
Sent at 6:35 PM on Friday
me: 헐.
Sent at 6:37 PM on Friday
B 국원 K: sorry
my room's power keeps going out
drawing too much power
because i am too powerful
Sent at 6:39 PM on Friday
me: no comment
B 국원 K: because i'm too powerful?
WOW
really?
you really want to brag to all your gchat friends about me?
i'm flattered
but be tactful
i cannot let my enemies know of my real identity
being a superhero is hardwork

[some time later]

me: so i have decided to begin a collection of the interesting interactions/conversations i have with my very interesting friends.
B 국원 K: OOOOH
am i... AT THE TOP!?
by the way
that wasn't a thumper dumper
not even close
more like a... slip n slide?
me: yeah i don't even know what that means
so no worries
B 국원 K: oooh, i categorize my poops
me: ...............
B 국원 K: word.
B 국원 K: thumper dumper, slip n slide, hide & seek, abrakadabra,
and on occasion
nuclear fallout
Sent at 7:31 PM on Friday

me: i think you're having more fun with this than i am.
B 국원 K: i'm a fun loving guy most of the time, all the time.
that makes no sense
but it sounds philosophical
i'm philosophicalizing?
philosophizing?
philadelphializing.

[to be continued..]

----------------------

subject 07212011BK
codename: barbara kim, barbie
acquisition: FB
situation: frosh fob.
07/21-07/22/2011

click to see firsthand.

Jennifer Jeeyoung Lee ‎... satir?
Yesterday at 2:05pm · Like
Barbara Kim yeaaa the indian restaurant!
8 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Jeeyoung Lee ‎... sitar*
8 hours ago · Like
Jennifer Jeeyoung Lee noob.
8 hours ago · Like
Barbara Kim ‎................LOLLLLLLLLL whoops

1 comment:

Jyeo said...

they're both FM members too...:D